2, Light weight.
3, Low noise and Oil free.
4, Working pressure adjustable.
5, Can start with pressure, and continuous work.
6, Suitable for dia 0.2-0.5mm air brush, ideal for make up, cosmetic, hobby, model and so on.
7, Much Safer! Built-in Hot Protection Device.
8, It will turn off automatically when the power over heat and reset after the motor cool down.
9, The Power Light will turn red to green when the compressor start working.
10, One 6 Ft Air Hose with airproof rubber for connecting air compressor and air brush easily.
Please read the instruction manual before using. AIRBRUSH:1, 0.3mm Nozzle.
2, Durable stainless steel.
3, 7cc Gravity Feed Fluid Cup with lid for easy spraying fluid and easy cleaning.
4, Dual-action trigger Air/Fluid Control:
Only Air Spray: Press the Air/Fluid Control Knob down vertically.
(Perfect for blowing dry the spraying sur`face before and after spraying.)
Air and Fluid Spray: Press the Air/Fluid Control Knob down vertically and pull it back.
5, Air/Fluid Control Knob for controlling the air brush easily.
6, Can make thin line and soft gradual changing effect according to your spraying need.
7, Removable Needle and Nozzle Caps help you to spray the full range of spraying and stippling effect.
8, The Adjusting Screw in the back of the air brush for adjusting the spout size and spraying thickness.
9, Turn the adjusting screw deasil and make thin spraying line, turn withershins and get thick spraying line.
10, Built-in teflon O-ring on needle guide and better for corrosion resistance.
11, One 2cc Eye Dropper for dropping ink or other fluid easily.
12, Come with a small Nozzle Spanner for fetching out the nozzle of the air brush when you need.
13, Fit for Color Fluid: Watercolor Pigments, Inks and Dyes, Acrylics, Automotive Urethanes, Lacquers and Enamels. (Not Included)
1. Connect the airbrush with air hose and air compressor.
2. Plug adatpor into power source and connect to air compressor.
3. Fill fluid in the cup after thinning appropriately.
4. Hold the airbrush lightly in your hand.
5. Turn on the compressor, adjust the pressure according to your experience.
6. By pressing the air/fluid control knob vertically, a stream of air emerges. Then draw it backward gradually for color atomization.
7. The spray pattern is in accordance with the distance between a work surface and a air brush.